Monday, October 31, 2011

Turning over a new (tea) leaf

At work we got one of these fancy schmancy new coffee makers


As of late I've been kicking the coffee and reaching for the tea but look at it...it's sleek, and fancy and glows a pretty blue color so ... I was tempted


"I wonder if I should try out this fancy schmancy new coffee maker?"
"umm...do you think it's safe?" -- the wise words of a savior (a.k.a Joshington, a co-worker).

Hrmmmm good question. I really haven't been drinking coffee (and enjoying it) much lately anyway so perhaps I'll have some tea instead.

I opted for some super tasty Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry which, by the way, is very clearly labeled gluten free.
Super tasty and turns out...a VERY smart choice.

While there are some K-Cups that are safe...
From http://www.keurig.com/
Question  Do any of your K-Cup® portion packs contain gluten?
Answer
All of the coffees offered in K-Cup® portion packs are gluten and gluten byproduct-free. The Café Escapes French Vanilla Café-au-Lait K-Cup® portion pack contains small amounts of wheat. The Timothy’s Lemon Blueberry Tea K-Cup® portion pack contains malted oats.

For additional nutritional information on a particular K-Cup® portion pack, we suggest you contact the Roaster directly.

I totally would've gone for a nom-licious flavor...and I'm so glad I didn't!

No comments: