Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No, No, No, No...say YES to this Yogurt!

I shopped at a different grocery location this week to combine my errands and save on gas and stumbled across a 10 for $10 deal on Voskos Greek Yogurt. I'm a sucker for a good Greek Yogurt, especially one that is 0% fat so I bought one of each flavor: Wild Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey, Exotic Fig and Vanilla Bean.
All of them have
  • NO rBST
  • NO rBGH
  • NO GMO
  • and of course NO Gluten!
Their webiste touts their facilities are certified Kosher and certified Organic and I certify this yogurt is TASTY
You've gotta like yogurt though.
If you're not a yogurt fan, and prefer something more "dessert" like you'll find love in all the Yoplait Parfaits... my personal fave is the lemon! They are a great after dinner treat frozen too!

Hop on over to the Voskos website for more info and great recipes! My hub and I have plans for the moussaka!

No comments: