Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And in the mornin, I'm makin WAFFLES!

This morning as I "oohed and aahed" over breakfast my hub said, "I remember when you cried because you thought you'd never eat anything good again....and then you'd eat something that you shouldn't (with gluten) and feel even worse!" And he's right, I would. I would get sooo mad that they could eat whatever they wanted and I had to eat cardboard that I'd just say SCREW IT and gluten myself.

I don't do that anymore
And I don't want you to EVER do that!

My response was immediate and heartfelt, "THAT's why I started my blog!"
And indeed that IS why I have started this blog...to share my gluten-free nuggets of wisdom and tricks I've learned along the way and share nummy product and recipe ideas.

And today's product IS INDEED nummy!


Van's Natural Foods Wheat and Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Waffles.

Y U M
They are very apple-y.
They toast up nicely and do not get crumbly when you cut into them and they smell glorious while they are toasting!
The best part? They TASTE like waffles.

Van's makes these waffles in several different varieties. We have a box of the blueberry in the freezer now...I think I know what's for breakfast tomorrow!

No comments: