Monday, January 3, 2011

Nature Valley Gluten Free Roasted Nut Crunch Almond Bar

Since going Gluten Free one of the toughest things for me has been finding a quick on the go food. Convenience and GF do NOT go together often. There's no such thing as fast food or convenient store shopping...well not usually. 
Now I'll admit that's not a bad thing...one could do worse never cruising through another drive-through our perusing a 7-11 snack shelf...but there ARE times when you NEED a snack. Life happens and packing safe isn't always easy.

Today I tried a Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Almond Bar and it's another treat I'll be keeping in the cupboard. It is a bit salty for my liking but perfect for days when the fam takes a long hiking or canoe trip or when I'm stuck with the cheerios waiting on a delay of game!

The other nice perk...they were NO MORE EXPENSIVE than the other Nature Valley offerings so the fam can eat them too and I won't grumble when they do! And...at least in my grocer, they were stocked right next to other granola bars. (I personally just like SHOPPING...without being confined to a "section" of the store).

No comments: